A wideband up/down converter designed to operate in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) environments with an on-board frequency synthesizer and low power consumption all in a credit-card-sized footprint. The module supports time division up/down-conversion with 1GHz of instantaneous bandwidth and offers the ability to combine IF channels for further flexibility.
The Cesium UDC-1AT1 includes a high-precision clock for LO generation; the module can provide this clock as a reference for other modules, or lock to an external system reference.
Use as a stand-alone up/down converter or combine with other Cesium modules for a complete Ka-band communication solution.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• Wide conversion range
• On-board synthesizer
• <100ppb built-in time reference
• Reference input/output ports
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Digital interface: RS-485
• Designed and tested for LEO radiation
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
24.5 to 29.5 GHz
4.4 to 5.5 GHz
Small Signal Gain:
Max Output RF Power:
Max Output IF Power:
DC Input Voltage:
7 to 15 Vd
Baseplate Operating Temp:
-24 to +61 °C