A credit-card-sized single-board computer designed to operate in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) environments with integrated communications and security features. The module features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, redundancy and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
The Cesium SBC-1461 includes a software development kit for a Linux-based Operating System (OS) providing a fast out of the box solution.
Use as a stand-alone computer or combine with other Cesium modules for additional computational power, security, and system monitoring and control.
The Cesium SBC-1461 features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, redundancy and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• 1.8 GHz ARM® 64-bit quad-core Cortex®
• Traffic routing and encryption without loading the cores
• Integrated security engine
• 2GB SDRAM with ECC (option for 4GB or higher)
• 8GB non-volatile eMMC storage
• Redundant 64MB boot flash with automatic failover
• On-board telemetry: temperature, rail voltages, real-time clock
• IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol
• Linux Kernel, Ubuntu-based OS (option for VxWorks®), GNU Toolchain
• U-boot with Secure boot
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
• 2x 10GBASE-KR (configurable as SGMII)
• 2x RS-422/RS-485
• 1x USB 3.0
• 1x SPI with 2x Chip Select
• 2x 100BASE-TX
• 1x SGMII
• 1x JTAG
• 1x UART
DC Input Voltage:
11 to 13 V
Baseplate Operating Temperature:
-24 to +61 °C