The credit-card-sized module features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, selective redundancy, and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
The CesiumAstro SBC-1461 includes a software development kit for a Linux-based OS, providing a fast, out-of-the-box solution. The SBC-1461 single-board computer, with its integrated communications and security features, is designed to operate in LEO environments.
Use as a stand-alone computer or combine with other CesiumAstro modules for a powerful, secure, and tightly integrated communications platform.
The CesiumAstro SBC-1461 features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, redundancy, and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
Low profile and compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor. Thermal pillars bring heat to the flat surface.
• 1.4 GHz ARM® 64-bit quad-core Cortex® processor
• Traffic routing and encryption without loading the cores
• Encryption options include AES-256-GCM
• Integrated security engine
• 2GB SDRAM with ECC
• 30GB non-volatile eMMC storage with pSLC mode enabled
• Other storage sizes available upon request
• 256KB high-endurance FRAM memory
• Redundant 32MB boot flash with automatic failover
• Single power input required (12V nominal, ±20%)
• On-board telemetry: power, temperature, rail voltages, real-time clock
• Linux support:
• Ubuntu-based OS with GNU toolchain
• Option for Yocto-based OS
• Option for VxWorks®
• NASA cFS (core Flight System) support
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form factor
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
• Rugged, MIL-spec Nano-D connectors
Suitable for military and commercial use on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• 2x 1000BASE-T (capacitively coupled)
• 2x 10GBASE-KR (configurable as SGMII)
• 1x SGMII
Serial, configurable as
• 3x RS-485 (half-duplex) + 1x RS-422 (full-duplex), OR
• 2x RS-485 + 2x RS-422, OR
• 3x RS-422
Programming (lab use)
• 1x JTAG
DC Input Voltage:
Baseplate Operating Temperature:
-24°C to +61°C