A credit-card-sized single-board computer designed to operate in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) environments with integrated communications and security features. The module features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, redundancy and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
The Cesium SBC-1461 includes a software development kit for a Linux-based Operating System (OS) providing a fast out-of-the box solution.
Use as a stand-alone computer or combine with other Cesium modules for additional computational power, security, and system monitoring and control.
The Cesium SBC-1461 features a quad-core processor, error-correcting code memory, mass storage, redundancy and multiple data interfaces in a compact form-factor.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• 1.8 GHz ARM® 64-bit quad-core Cortex®
• Traffic routing and encryption without loading the cores
• Integrated security engine
• 2GB SDRAM with ECC
• 64GB non-volatile eMMC storage
• Redundant 32MB boot flash with automatic failover
• On-board telemetry: temperature, rail voltages, real-time clock
• Linux Kernel, Ubuntu-based OS (option for VxWorks®), GNU Toolchain
• U-Boot with Secure Boot
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
• Rugged, MIL-spec Nano-D connectors
• 2x 1000BASE-T (capacitively-coupled)
• 2x 10GBASE-KR (configurable as SGMII)
• 1x SGMII
• Serial, configurable as:
• 3x RS-485 (half-duplex) + 1x RS-422 (full-duplex), OR
• 2x RS-485 + 2x RS-422, OR
• 3x RS-422
• Programming (lab use)
• 1x JTAG
DC Input Voltage:
Baseplate Operating Temperature:
-24 to +61 °C