A high-efficiency, compact DC-to-DC converter designed to operate in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) environments that provides a regulated, isolated, 12V rail suitable for powering the full suite of Cesium communication products.
The Cesium PCU-1C28 includes a fixed-frequency converter with integrated filters and protections as well as a digital interface for telemetry in a credit-card-sized footprint. Each module is parallelable with other Cesium PCUs for higher output power or hot redundancy.
Use as a stand-alone power converter or combine with other Cesium modules for a system that works out-of-the-box.
The Cesium PCU-1C28 includes a fixed-frequency converter with integrated filters and protections as well as a digital interface for telemetry in a credit-card-sized footprint.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• Fixed-frequency topology
• Integrated EMI and input filtering
• Gallium nitride (GaN) switches
• Over-temperature protection
• Input under-voltage lockout
• Parallelable for higher power or redundancy
• Digital interface for telemetry
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
Unregulated Input Voltage:
22 to 36 Vdc
11.5 to 12.5 Vdc
Maximum Power Output:
150 W at 12 Vdc
Sustained Output Current:
Baseplate Operating Temp:
-24 to +61 °C