A high-efficiency, compact DC-to-DC converter designed to operate in LEO environments that provides a regulated, isolated, 12V rail suitable for powering the full suite of CesiumAstro communications products.
The CesiumAstro PCU-1C28 includes a fixed-frequency converter with integrated filters and protections as well as a digital interface for telemetry in a credit-card-sized footprint. Each module is parallelable with other CesiumAstro PCUs for higher output power or hot redundancy.
Use as a stand-alone power converter or combine with other CesiumAstro modules for a system that works out-of-the-box.
The CesiumAstro PCU-1C28 includes a fixed-frequency converter with integrated filters and protections as well as a digital interface for telemetry in a credit-card-sized footprint.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• Fixed-frequency topology
• Integrated EMI and input filtering
• GaN switches
• Over-temperature protection
• Input under-voltage lockout
• Parallelable for higher power or redundancy
• Digital interface for telemetry
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
Unregulated Input Voltage:
22Vdc to 36Vdc
11.5Vdc to 12.5Vdc
Maximum Power Output:
150W at 12Vdc
Sustained Output Current:
Baseplate Operating Temp:
-24°C to +61°C