A high-performance, compact software-defined radio designed to operate in LEO environments. The CesiumAstro SDR-1001 sets a new standard in SWaP-C. The SDR-1001 includes four receive channels, four transmit channels, and a state-of-the-art FPGA in a credit-card-sized footprint. The module is suitable for demanding digital signal processing and communications applications. Use as a stand-alone software-defined radio or combine with other CesiumAstro modules for a complete bits-to-photons solution.
The CesiumAstro SDR-1001 includes four receive channels, four transmit channels, and a state-of-the-art FPGA in a credit-card-sized footprint.
Low profile and compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor. Thermal pillars bring heat to the flat surface.
• Compact 50mm x 84mm x 13mm packaged form-factor
• 4x 100MHz receive channels
• 4x 200MHz transmit channels
• Customizable FPGA fabric enables user-defined comms system
• Supports DVB-S2X, LTE-grade waveforms, and other high-order modulations
• Transmit and receive frequencies adjustable 300MHz-6GHz
• Optional RF observation ports
• Field-updatable, redundant boot flash with automatic failover
• Data interfaces: SpaceWire and UART (10GBASE-KR & 1000BASE-X - option)
• On-board telemetry: temperature, power consumption, rail voltages, error reporting
• Suitable for both military and commercial applications on LEO satellites and airborne platforms
• Thermal pillars bring heat to flat surface
• A pre-loaded comms solution that works out of the box
• Selectable Data Rate up to 62.5 MSym/s
• Forward Error Correction
• Burst Mode
• SpaceWire and UART interfaces
DC Input Voltage:
9 to 13 V
Baseplate Operating Temperature:
-24 to +61 °C